Construction time was a mere four months for this extensive 8,000 SF two-story restaurant tenant improvement. Its award-winning architecture is installed in an existing brick and concrete building, circa 1920. Buildout included the addition of a 600 SF mechanical platform over the existing roof with new lateral bracing, and a new 2,000 SF mezzanine designed so as not to require retrofitting the existing shell. Pivot was also responsible for bracing of restaurant fixtures, including free-standing wine/partition walls.
While with Fulcrum Structural Engineering